Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another Roll on the Infinite Sugar Wheel

So far I'm making good progress.  I've signed up for the Dead Runners 100 day running streak and am seeing an improvement in strength if not in pace.

Today's run was meant to be a bit longer than the usual Pennington Reservoir loop so Maggie and I continued on to the lookout point to the Duddon Sands.  The view is amazing.

I used the MapMyRun app on my phone but somehow the GPS dropped or the run was paused because my entire run wasn't recorded.  This mishap led to my exploring the MapMyRun site and I was pleased to discover the "Course Fly-By video" feature.   It provides an incredible view from above of your entire route - as if a small plane was flying overhead and following you as you run. 

This is the fly-over for my favorite route:


No comments:

Post a Comment